To meet the needs of a geographically dispersed team, or to maintain momentum and skill development after a live Stand & Deliver program, our expert coaches can deliver our curriculum virtually either as a complete, 12-part series or custom-designed from the modules listed below. Each 90-minute WebEx training consists of a 45-minute plenary session followed by a 45-minute small-group breakout session with a coach.
Get in touch to learn more or to enroll your team.
The Virtual Academy is comprised of the following key communication and leadership modules:
- High Performance Communication Fundamentals: A three-part virtual series covering the core principles of the Stand & Deliver live programs. An essential foundation for further skill development.
- Personal Leadership Vision: Understand what drives you as a leader and how to gain access to your internal sources of inspiration.
- Vision-Strategy-Execution: Enroll and guide others through a clear, compelling, concise VSE.
- Leadership Presence: Bring authority, conviction and credibility to the delivery of a VSE. Inspire, inform and mobilize people to action.
- Peak Performance: Manage, direct and optimize your state to gain greater confidence, passion and power in high stakes situations.
- Mastering Q&A: Learn techniques for handling five types of questions. Develop practices for maintaining composure in the face of difficult or hostile questions.
- Stickiness: Amplify a leadership message and make it memorable through compelling images, metaphors and stories.
- Collaborating: Develop skills for facilitating meetings to drive innovation, stimulate participation and promote creative teamwork.
- Courageous Conversations: Methods for influencing decisions through dialogue. Overcome personal blocks and practice specific techniques for bonding with others, even in adversarial situations.
- Conducting a Client Interview: Develop practices for understanding a customer’s needs and demonstrating relevance through effective listening.
- Performance Conversations: Develop practices for coaching people to excel beyond ordinary limits.
- Leadership Style: Understand five key leadership styles and how to adapt your individual style to the needs of the situation.
- Maintaining Momentum: Develop an action plan for your ongoing growth as a leader.