Peter Meyers, Founder and President of Stand & Deliver
World-class experts. Real-world solutions.
Stand & Deliver is a global communication and leadership consulting and training firm based in California. We inspire teams and individuals to speak with greater confidence, authenticity, clarity and passion. We help organizations communicate more effectively so they can achieve greater results.
Stand & Deliver was founded in 2000 by Peter J. Meyers, who combined insights from the arts, sports and psychology to develop Stand & Deliver’s method for High Performance Leadership Communication. This method is the subject of his book with Shann Nix, As We Speak: How to Make Your Point and Have it Stick (Simon and Schuster). Peter teaches at the Esalen Institute and at the International Institute for Management Development (IMD) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
At Stand & Deliver, we believe:
- Leadership-communication is about giving a gift: about providing insight where there was confusion; creating confidence in place of doubt; igniting empowering beliefs that inspire others to action.
- Great communicators are made, not born.
- Presence and exceptional leadership come from concrete, learnable behaviors.
- Leadership communication is not about transferring information. It’s about creating meaning.
- As technology compels us to communicate with greater speed and efficiency, authentic presence—and the human voice—matter now more than ever.
- Because we’re drowning in information, being heard is not a matter of volume, but of clarity, authenticity and connection.
Where Are We?